Battlefield 2042 Specialists represent the heart of the action-packed gameplay that has the potential to make Battlefield 2042 one of Xbox’s best shooters, and with their versatile wingsuit and versatile explosives, Sundance is easily one of the specialists. the most powerful in the game. list. However, since their capabilities are not as easy to use as what other specialists have to offer, it is not easy to be efficient with Sundance.
If you’re struggling to use Sundance’s kit well (or just looking for a glimpse of what makes it special), don’t worry. We’re here with a simple guide that goes over everything you need to know about playing as Sundance, including their abilities, some general tips, and suggestions for efficient loadings.
Battlefield 2042 Sundance: Capabilities and gadgets
Unlike most Battlefield 2042 specialists, the Sundance kit is designed to give them great mobility. Here are the capabilities, features and gadgets of Sundance:
- Wingsuit operator: If necessary, Sundance can deploy a wingsuit instead of a parachute.
- Smart explosives: Sundance can launch a variety of anti-armor, EMP, and cluster grenades.
The Sundance Wingsuit lets them soar through the air at high speed as they descend wherever they want to land. Meanwhile, their smart explosives give them a variety of different grenades that are effective in a wide variety of situations. With the power of the Wingsuit and smart explosives, Sundance is an incredibly knowledgeable specialist who can quickly deploy to an area and then use multipurpose explosives to adapt to any threat he encounters.
Battlefield 2042 Sundance: Tips and tricks
These general tips and tricks will make you a more effective Sundance gamer, regardless of which Battlefield 2042 maps and game modes you are playing.
- The best way to use the Wingsuit is to jump from a high position and then deploy it so you can fly long distances quickly and land on an enemy’s flank, taking them by surprise.
- Try to spawn in friendly helicopters when deploying. You can immediately jump out of them and use your Wingsuit, and since helicopters tend to be taller than any hill or building on each map, you’ll have plenty of room to fly (and land) where you need it. wish.
- Avoid flying in areas where there is an enemy anti-aircraft vehicle nearby, as you will likely be shot and killed while using the Wingsuit if the driver is careful and aiming well.
- Since you get a wide overview of the battlefield as you fly, use Battlefield 2042’s ping system to highlight any notable targets for your teammates.
- Try to insert in an area without being spotted. This will ensure that enemies are caught off guard by your sudden arrival. If you are spotted before you land, you could be shot down in the air.
- You can use weather events like tornadoes to lift yourself up into the air so you can use the Wingsuit.
- Don’t hesitate to use your grenades. Anti-vehicle grenades automatically follow enemy vehicles (including airplanes) and do huge damage, EMP grenades can help disable weapon systems on enemy vehicles so your team can fight them safely, and cluster grenades are effective against groups of infantry.
- After inserting undetected with your Wingsuit, using cluster grenades against a group of oblivious enemies is a great way to clear an objective.
Battlefield 2042 Sundance: Loading suggestions
Since Sundance is generally a Specialist who performs best when he uses the Wingsuit to land on a flank and then get closer to enemy positions, the best loadouts you can set up for them are primarily focused on improving the effectiveness of this style of play. However, there are also other types of loadouts that work well for Sundance. Here are some loading suggestions:
- SMG / Hunting rifle with armor plate: Close range weapons like SMGs and shotguns are great for taking on enemy soldiers. The Armor Plate gadget will give you 20 extra health points, which will make assaults like this easier to perform.
- Assault rifle / LMG with armor plate: If you prefer to fight at longer range after flanking enemy troops, using an assault rifle or LMG instead of an SMG or shotgun is a good idea. However, you won’t be as deadly up close.
- Assault rifle with recoilless M5 launcher: This loadout is ideal for destroying armored vehicles after landing on their flank. Between your M5 launcher and your smart anti-armor explosives, you’ll have no trouble getting out of this pesky tank.
- SMG with C5 explosive: Do you prefer a more stealthy approach to exit vehicles? After landing behind them with your Wingsuit, you can place a few C5 explosive charges on enemy armor to detonate it without ever alerting the driver. Bring an SMG to deal with enemy soldiers near the vehicle who catch you in the act.
- Sniper rifle with ammo crate: The Sundance Wingsuit also allows them to achieve good sniper positions, and it’s also good for repositioning if you get overwhelmed. Bring the Ammo Crate gadget to replenish your stash if you run out of ammo while taking out enemy targets.
- Sniper rifle with AA launcher: If you want to help your team destroy enemy helicopters and jets while shooting, bring an AA launcher. Most sniper positions are open and offer long lines of sight, which is ideal for firing rockets at planes.
We can earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.